The Charter Hill Society for Political Economy is a global community of committed donors who make a three-year pledge of $1,000 to $25,000 per year to the Political Economy Annual Fund in support of the program’s highest priorities. By becoming a member, you join a community of alumni and friends dedicated to supporting UC Berkeley, Political Economy, its students, and each other.
Charter Hill Society members are transforming the undergraduate academic experience. By making a three-year commitment of $1,000 or more to the Political Economy Annual Fund, you join a circle of generous donors and a network of friends who care deeply about the future of our program and help us make future investment in the highest priorities in teaching and research.
What is the impact of my support?
- Foundational support for the Annual Fund for Political Economy, which funds our highest priorities in teaching and research.
- Investing in the future and improving the experience of our exceptional faculty and undergraduate students
- Becoming a leader in our community of UC Berkeley supporters
What are the benefits?
- Stay engaged and informed about your investment in the program through quarterly newsletters and access to program leadership.
- Receive exclusive invitations to special events featuring Nobel Laureates, faculty members from across the College spectrum, and alumni in leadership positions in policy, government, and business.
- Network with alumni in leadership positions around the world.
To learn more about the Charter Hill Society for Political Economy, please contact Anya Essiounina at email@example.com or 510-642-9722.